Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Great consideration is taken when designing our products, selecting materials and testing to guarantee premium products of outstanding quality and value, that stand the test of time.
In the unlikely event you encounter any problems with your mattress, you can have peace of mind that we offer a 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee. The guarantee begins from the date of delivery. Our 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee covers manufacturing defects that have occurred despite proper use and handling of the mattress.
The following conditions apply to the guarantee:
- This guarantee is only valid for products bought from an authorised Loren Williams retailer.
- The original purchaser must submit any claims in writing to the supplying retailer within one month of noticing the apparent defect.
- Under the law, the Contract of Sale is established between the consumer and the retailer. Therefore, any claims related to this guarantee must be directed to the retailer from whom the bed was originally purchased. In the event that the retailer is no longer in business, please reach out to our Customer Service at 0131 333 2345.
- To process the claim, it is necessary to provide supporting evidence of purchase, such as the original invoice or sales receipt.
- If there is a dispute, Loren Williams has the right to request an inspection of the products by a recognised and qualified organisation as a third party. This inspection will be conducted before any repairs or replacements are agreed upon.
- In the event that the product in question has been discontinued and cannot be repaired, Loren Williams retains the right to provide a suitable alternative as a replacement.
- The guarantee will not be valid if the Loren Williams care instructions have not been followed, if there is evidence of improper usage or abuse of the product, if the products are soiled or unhygienic, or if a mattress has been used with an unsuitable base.
- After a repair has been conducted, the guarantee will continue to be valid starting from the date of the initial purchase.
- The guarantee provided is non-transferable and its terms are subject to the jurisdiction of Scots Law.